Hoesch Family

Thursday, November 15, 2007

November Updates

Hello all-

As you can see we have had some great moments in the past couple of months. Emma and Jack are both doing great. We took a trip down to Ocean City, Maryland in Sept. and had a great time with Mark's family. Emma loves, LOVES the water and was in the ocean most of the time. Mark introduced Emma to the wonders of the OC boardwalk two nights in row. She got on rides and did not want to come home. We have also been to the Zoo a lot this past fall. Emma knows what all the animals say. It is fun to see her make the connections between the animals and their sounds.

Jack is still such a wonderful baby. He loves to be held and laughs a lot. He and Emma entertain themselves quite well if I leave them in their highchairs together. The sibling bond is amazing and I love seeing it grow. Jack is crawling, well army crawling, he is not up on his knees yet. He is really fast! At least the house is childproofed from Emma.

Mark and I are doing good as well. Having helped stop a Walmart from building in Crofton, I am continuing my community organizing efforts to stop the dumping of fly ash. I will not bore you all with the nitty gritty stuff but this ash has gotten into some of the wells around here. We are trying to get the dumping stopped. (www.croftonfirst.com) I will keep everyone posted on those efforts. Mark is busy with an ebay business we started- Piratical Games. He has combined his goal to own every gaming system and his favorite games for those systems with a business. So we now sell games and the systems. I do the packaging and he buys the merchandise. Don't worry I am not holding my breath until we break even! Luckily this is all for fun.

I hope this finds you all doing well as we move into the holiday season.

much love,
Caroline, Mark, Emma and Jack

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home