As fall begins....
Our summer is ending and it has been a wonderful one. We spent most days at the pool or at playdates with friends. Emma still will not put her head under water at the pool but is potty trained now so she is allowed to go in the "big" pool. Some of her favorite moments have been spent in the big pool with her dad.
Emma turned 3 this summer and we celebrated with a "Cars" birthday party. She loves Tow Mader. Turning 3 means starting preschool. There are pictures of her first day of school. She wanted to go to school but did not want to say hello to her teacher. When I told her that she did not have to say hello but did have to do what the teacher (Ms. Hammer) asked of her- all was well with preschool. She will go on her first field trip- a nature walk, later this month.
Jack is almost 18 months and if you can understand him is talking away! "I want down", "More Please" (yes we are working on manners with Emma at least someone is using them!), Me-ma (Emma), sorry... What I have always said about Jack is that he is an old soul- he just came into this world content like this was not his first journey here. He still proves me right with this, day after day. His only real frustrations are not being allowed to bug his sister when she is doing crafts.
I am planning my first fundraiser for Crofton First the community organization that I sit on the steering committee for. So much happens just in my little piece of the world- effecting change in the larger world seems impossible. I will keep chipping away at things. To contrast or balance that side of life I have started making hair bows and will sell them at the fundraiser! Mark continues his quest to find someone to play video games with! We are both coming to terms with having a preschooler in the house- time is slipping away from us.
Happy Fall!
The Hoesch's
Emma turned 3 this summer and we celebrated with a "Cars" birthday party. She loves Tow Mader. Turning 3 means starting preschool. There are pictures of her first day of school. She wanted to go to school but did not want to say hello to her teacher. When I told her that she did not have to say hello but did have to do what the teacher (Ms. Hammer) asked of her- all was well with preschool. She will go on her first field trip- a nature walk, later this month.
Jack is almost 18 months and if you can understand him is talking away! "I want down", "More Please" (yes we are working on manners with Emma at least someone is using them!), Me-ma (Emma), sorry... What I have always said about Jack is that he is an old soul- he just came into this world content like this was not his first journey here. He still proves me right with this, day after day. His only real frustrations are not being allowed to bug his sister when she is doing crafts.
I am planning my first fundraiser for Crofton First the community organization that I sit on the steering committee for. So much happens just in my little piece of the world- effecting change in the larger world seems impossible. I will keep chipping away at things. To contrast or balance that side of life I have started making hair bows and will sell them at the fundraiser! Mark continues his quest to find someone to play video games with! We are both coming to terms with having a preschooler in the house- time is slipping away from us.
Happy Fall!
The Hoesch's

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home